Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Last Thing I Want to Do After Being Awake for 36 Hours

is deal with my daughter the diaper cream artist. It never fails, if she can get a hold of it, it will be all over the place. So I had just given her a bath and had turned my back to help CJ out with his bath. Turn back around and she had used up the rest of my diaper cream.....it was all over her, all over a dining room chair, the living room table, and the recliner. She was even eating it. I had thought that I had been at the bottom of the jar, but apparently it had an infinite amt of diaper cream left for her to create her masterpieces with. Of course it had to happen at the time that poor Drake has a rash so bad that he has had to sleep with his diaper off for a night. Oh, and this cream is special order, not something you can just find at your nearest Walgreen's. So, I ordered some (http://www.jacksmagicbeanstalk.com/ we always use her cream, it's the best!) and hopefully I can scrape enough out of the old container until the new gets here. Maybe I can put Kay's talents to work and have her paint her little brother's butt.

No comments: