Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Coupon Time...starting small...

So I am just starting out and the thing that I find that frustrates me the most is when the stores are out of the onsale product.  But, so far I think I have done well...I was able to pick up some Vasoline lotion (with free trial size!) for .04 at Target the other day!  Here was my shopping trip to Walgreens (they were out of the razors I wanted :( ).

Bicc Flex Razors on sale for  3.99 - 3.00 coupon (.99)
Suave Deoderant Walgreens coupon for 2 for $3.00.  I had two coupons for $1.50 (free!)
Pert Plus Three in One Shampoo for Men $ !.99.  I had two coupons for 1.50 ( 2 for .98)
Post Cereal 2 boxes for $5.00 - 1.00 coupon - 2.00 in Register rewards (2.00)
Taco seasoning cause I needed it for dinner (.99)

Total spent after deducting RR $5.25

Go me! Go me!  :)

No comments: