Saturday, July 19, 2008

A whole lot of nothing.

There is a whole lot of nothing going on at our house lately. For that I am very thankful.....:) The kids are doing well, no big accidents or injuries. We have been playing outside a bunch. It has been really hot, so we have been trying to play in the water a lot. CJ is very excited about school. He cannot wait and already has his book bag picked out. My nephew Bryant will be on the front page of the Post next weekend.....we are all very excited about that! Both of my sisters are pregnant and the kids are anxiously waiting their new cousins. I jokingly told Craig that I was feeling left out and he said "Well, it better stay that way!". Work has not been the greatest for either of us lately, but coming home to the family always makes up for it. I hope to have more to post about soon with lots of birthdays coming up and CJ's first day of school.

No comments: