Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!


Happy fifth anniversary to my wonderful husband Craig! I don't know how I would make it without him. He definately helps to keep me sane in this crazy thing we call family and in the world. Case in point, my youngest Drake (who is ten months today) is trying to bang on the computer keys to help me tell what a wonderful daddy he is. Craig and I have been together since the end of 1999 and married since June 27, 2003. We had a beautiful wedding with family and friends. Craig tells me I was bridezilla during that time, LOL, if he only knew that he was marrying wifezilla and momzilla. We have been through a lot together. Good times such as the births of our children, buying our own house, fun vacations, and many others. Bad times such as the cancer deaths of my best friend and his dad. It is so amazing to experience life with him next to me. We are different enough that I always learn things from him and his point of view. We are alike enough to have the same main values and goals. Craig is one of the most caring, honest, goal oriented person I have ever met. He is a wonderful father to our three kids. Just goes to show that a short, order loving, logical, intense, hockey player and a tall, spirited, easy going, tree hugging, klutz can have a fairytale ending.

No comments: